- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
- Weight: 55.65 lbs (25.7 kg)
From live sound reinforcement and event audio and speaking engagements to mobile DJing, the PRX ONE outputs a shocking amount of sound and boasts an intuitive workflow to boot.
The JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered column PA features an acoustically optimized column array featuring a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audio connectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control.
Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: PRX ONE delivers a stunning 130db max SPL, with consistent front-to-back throw, thanks to its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12-inch bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-watt (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast, with fewer pieces of gear, using PRX ONE’s full suite of professional Lexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression and dbx DriveRack technology featuring AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments, mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX ONE’s versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantom power and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0 features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer that can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or a built-in color LCD.
PRX ONE is ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rental companies and houses of worship. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featured column PA that’s ideal for both installed and portable applications.
|System Type||Powered Column PA Speaker|
|Freq Range -10||35-20kHz|
|Freq Range -3||40-20kHz|
|Power Rating||2000W Peak
|AC power input||300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz|
|Input Impedance||4kΩ balanced Combo4kΩ balanced Combo
2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack
10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel.10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel.
|I/O||4 XLR Combo Jacks
2 1/4” Hi-Z
1 1/8”/BT Summed
1 XLR Pass Through
|Net Weight||25.7 kg (56.6 lbs)|
|Gross Weight||31.75 kg (69.9 lbs)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||850 mm x 482 mm x 647 mm (33.4 in x 18.9 in x 25.4 in)|