High fidelity audio performance
Only the best sound. The Sennheiser HD25s are premium quality, high-performance headphones designed for music enthusiasts and digital musicians. The ultra-wide frequency response (16 Hz - 22kHz) makes them ideal for both monitoring and casual listening, allowing you to hear every nuance of the original sound as it was intended.
The HD25s are also capable of handling extremely high sound pressure levels, perfect for loud environments and DJ use. The ear cups also feature rotatable capsules for single-ear listening, ideal for DJs and audio professionals. The headphones also come complete with a screw-on jack adapter, expanding the 3.5 mm connection to a 6.3mm for DJ use.
Comfortable, robust design
Great for extended use. As well as offering exceptional audio quality and performance, the Sennheiser HD25s also feature a robust design, allowing for prolonged use. The closed-back design of the HD25s is designed for professional monitoring purposes, reigning in any unwanted background noise for a quality audio reproduction. The headphones are also designed to offer optimal comfort even when used for prolonged periods of time.
The HD25s also feature a high-strength, detachable, single-sided cable which allows you to easily detach it for added portability. The detachable cable can also be replaced if you ever lose or damage it, meaning you don't have to get rid of the entire set of headphones and buy new ones. The padded, sturdy headband is designed for added comfort, combining with the earpads for a comfortable listening experience.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Frequency Reponse: 16Hz - 22kHz
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, Closed
- Nominal Impedance: 70 Ohm
- Load Rating: 20mW
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Jack Connector: 3.5mm/6.3mm Stereo
- Contact Pressure: 2.5N
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 140g
- Cable Length: 1.5m